Types of Massage offered at The Swanbourne Clinic include:
Sports and Remedial Massage (SRM)
The application of deeper more focussed massage techniques applied to targeted areas of the body which have been identified by the therapist as being in need of attention.
Therapeutic / Holistic / Swedish Massage
These therapies employ relatively light massage techniques over the complete back and body with the aim of producing a feeling of well being, relaxation and tranquillity.
Who is it for?
Sports and Remedial Massage can be used to treat a wide range of musculo-skeletal condtions including:
- Sore/stiff neck and shoulders or back
- Restrictions or aching in hips, knees or ankles
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
- Stress induced muscle tension
All forms of massage will help with:
- Enhanced general relaxation
- Reduced muscular tension
- Improved feeling of wellbeing
- Relief of muscular aches and stiffness
- Speedier recovery from injury
- Improved flexibility and posture